- In an emergency dial 999 or 112 to contact the police, fire brigade, ambulance service or coastguard.
- Call 101 to report any non-emergency and anti-social behaviour issues
Emergency Services provided by Hampshire County Council
- Emergency Planning Unit - dealing with major incidents in the County.
- Gas Emergency Service 24 hour emergency freephone: 0800 111 999
Water and Sewage
- Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 01202 590059
- South East Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 0845 6021 724
- Southern Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 0845 278 0845
- Thames Water 24 hour emergency contact number: 0845 920 0800
- Southern Electric freephone: 08000 727282
- Environment Agency Floodline -call 0845 988 1188, or check their website for the latest flood warnings.
- Hampshire Highways - information about flooded roads
- Environment Agency's Pollution Incident 24-hour hotline: 0800 80 70 60
- Residents encouraged to have their say on proposed improvements to St George⦣8364;s Square, Bishop⦣8364;s Waltham
- Essential works begin on A27 Delme Link, Fareham
- Solent Go travelcard comes to South Hampshire
- New Controlled Toucan Crossing on A33, Basingstoke
- Traffic warning for Winchester residents and commuters