Working in IT
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you have a passion for excellence?
With Hampshire IT you could soon be working on the implementation of key IT projects supporting major change and modernisation programmes across Hampshire.
Follow the link to the corporate careers page.
Click the NewJob link.
Type IT into the Job Category field and Hampshire County Council into the Organisation field.
Our success lies in the commitment, talent and diversity of all our staff working together,
- We value everyone as an individual, encouraging diversity, outside interests and experiences - recognising that this enriches the value of our business;
- Within this diversity we still work as a team, recognising that our success lies in collaboration and mutual respect for different views and approaches;
- We work hard to achieve the challenges set for the organisation and of ourselves, enjoying the contribution to public service, and the personal fulfilment we derive;
- We foster leadership at all levels and believe that everyone is equally responsible for delivering and improving our services;
- We believe in developing everyone to fulfil their potential as individuals and as IT professionals, through leadership example, mentoring and coaching.