We provide a range of consultancy services from business analysis to solution design and delivery.
IT Services provides an independent, proactive, professional, flexible and experienced ‘in-house’ consultancy service to all County Council departments and our partner organisations.
Our aim is to deliver high quality, impartial consultancy within budget and timescales working with our customers to provide innovative business solutions.
- We have a large team of consultants with relevant experience and professional qualifications working to agreed standards and methodologies in a quality assured environment
- We are committed to continuing professional development for all of our consultants so that we can respond effectively to the needs and priorities set by our customers
- We carefully match our consultancy expertise to the needs of our customers and their projects.
Given the nature of consultancy work and the need to match skills to the needs of the customer, we carefully plan our resources to meet current and forecast priorities.
We have the skills in-house to carry out development projects from system analysis through to implementation and ongoing support.
Our consultancy service includes
- Strategic business and IT Consultancy
- Defining programmes
- Feasibility studies
- Business case preparation
- Business analysis
- Project Management
- Procurement advice, evaluation and tendering
- Change management
- System development and implementation
- Technical IT Infrastructure design and implementation (network configuration, installation and management)
Consultancy is provided by IT Services who operate as a business unit, and only charge
- for services (deliverables/work) which have been specified and agreed by the customer in advance
- at a price which has been agreed in advance
- after the customer has accepted that the work has been satisfactorily completed.
A discount is available for large bookings and advanced planned work.
|Order Code||Normal Rate per day|
|Analysts, programmers and junior consultants||XC1||£224|
|Consultants, experienced analysts and programmers||XC2||£377|
|Technical and business specialists||XC3||£412|
If you think we can help you or would like to discuss options contact IT Orders
- tel 01962 847424
- email email@example.com