Our new email solution uses Microsoft's cloud technology to provide a modern, configurable service for each school.
During 2013 Hampshire IT will be rolling out a reliable, school-wide email solution, which can offer accounts for all members of staff and all learners. The existing OWL and @MAIL systems will be replaced by Office 365 email; eventually OWL and @MAIL will be decommissioned.
One of the unique features of our implementation of Office 365 Email is the automated nature by which user accounts are created: the system uses SIMS data to automatically provision and remove accounts for a school.
Office 365 Email also offers:
- 25GB of storage for every user
- accounts from every member of staff and - if required - every student
- a custom admin console to enable day-to-day administration tasks to be caried out simply
- a custom filtering system to let schools monitor and control the use of inappropriate language in student email
- a custom solution whereby a student email account can be suspended apart from email to and from staff.
To confirm your interest - and to read more - see our Hantsnet pages.
For urgent issues, call the IT Help Desk on 01962 847007. For anything else, see our contact page.