This area is for links to material that supports the use of Wizkid as an ICT application. For curriculum support see the Teaching and Learning pages.
- Wizkid FAQs
- SIMS to Wizkid updating accounts checklist - Provisioning tab
- Wizkid Roll Forward
- Studywiz eLocker App for the iPhone and other iOS devices - external link to iTunes page
Wizkid known issues
This printable list aims to give you some information on Wizkid known issues. It is not an exhaustive list, but it is a good idea to check these if you are experiencing a problem, before you call the IT Help Desk.
Wizkid known issues 62kb
Please note that this documentation may not be exactly representative of our implementation of Studywiz i.e. Hampshire Wizkid. Some screenshots and described functionality may vary depending on our configuration. If in doubt please make use of other sources of help such as the Wizkid Information global group, Wizkid known issues, FAQs and the IT Help Desk.
The manuals available via the external links below are also available in Wizkid via the Help icon found in the top right of pages. When used in this way you will be taken to the relevant pages for the page you are on.
- School Administrators Studywiz Manual - please request this via the IT Help Desk
Primary Interface (Early Years and Middle Years)
- Studywiz ePortfolio Teacher Manual
- Studywiz ePortfolio Student Manual
- Studywiz QT Assessment Teacher Manual
- Studywiz Surveyor Teacher Manual
- Widget Point and Insite Introductory Video - .mwv file
- School Home Page - useful links to child-friendly sites
- Studywiz Pty Ltd - website for our Wizkid partner
- ICT Video Help - external site with video help files for the tasks that schools undertake regularly.
Some links are to external sites, for which Hampshire IT is not responsible.
For urgent issues, call the IT Help Desk on 01962 847007. For anything else, see our contact page.