Towns, Parish and Communities Website Service
Towns and Parish website service
This service provides an easy-to-use template-based system, helping you produce and maintain a professional-looking website without the need for any web design skills.
It is an alternative to our standard web hosting service, and is available to Towns and Parishes who don't yet have a website.
- A range of template designs to choose from
- The ability to change the colour scheme of the site
- Pre-laid out pages suggesting recommended content
- Automatically generated A to Z menu and site map pages
- Visitor counter
- Different levels of updater to allow approval of pages before publishing
- Comprehensive user guide
- Support available by completing the online form
- Online community of users through our dedicated mailing list
Access to your site for updating is possible from any location providing your computer's web browser meets the minimum specifications. Full details are in the user guide, and a simple compatibility test is available to assist.
The following templates are available and can be customised using the palette of colours shown below.To complete the customisation you will need to add your Towns and Parishes's logo and instructions for doing this are contained in the user guide.
How to create and maintain your site
The user guide provides comprehensive instructions for using the Towns, Parishes and Local Communities Website Service and also contains a Frequently Asked Questions section.
To apply for a username and password to edit your Parish or Town Council site please use the online application form.
If your Town, Parish or Community already has a website and you are interested in the new service, please register your interest using the application form and we will contact you to discuss.