Health and Safety Training
Good management of risks to health and safety at work and the environment are vital to the success of any organisation, and is increasingly becoming an essential feature of the corporate and social responsibility agenda.
Based firmly on the concept of sensible risk management, our outcome focussed approach is designed to provide value for money instruction and training that will help the workforce get the most out of the investment made.
Our professional trainers have many years of experience as safety practitioners providing consultancy and training services in both the private and public sectors.
Focused on learning as opposed to teaching, our training interactions are designed to be student-centred, promoting active participation in sessions that are stimulating and rewarding. Courses can be accessed on-line, attended on a pay-by-place basis or block-booked, or delivered by flexible arrangement at a particular location.
We design and deliver training on a variety of safety-related issues, including the following:
- General Risk Assessor
- COSHH Assessor
- IOSH Fire Risk Assessment - Principles & Practice
- Safety Incident & Accident Investigation
- DSE Assessor
- Health & Safety Representatives Induction
- Fire Warden
- Fire Extinguisher
- CIEH Level 2 Foundation Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- CIEH Level 3 Certificate in Supervising Health & Safety
- IOSH Safety Awareness for Facilities Management
- IOSH Management Responsibilities for Health & Safety
- IOSH Construction Site Safety Awareness
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Health & Safety Awareness/Induction
- Risk Management Refresher - General Risk Assessor, COSHH Assessor & Safety Incident & Accident Investigation
- Risk Assessment in Domiciliary Care
- Understanding Health & Safety in Schools for School Governors
Bespoke courses can also be designed and written for formal accreditation or to meet specific health & safety requirements.
Please contact Hampshire Learning Centre, with ‘Health & Safety Training' as the subject title, or telephone 01962 833028 for more information.