Flexible Smarter Working e-LearningHampshire Learning Centre, working with specialist staff have developed a 15-20 minute e-learning course to introduce you to the Flexible Smarter Working.
What will the Flexible Smarter Working e-Learning cover?
Flexible Smarter Working (FSW) is a way of working which balances the needs of the organisation with your need for work/life balance. Working this way is especially important if you are working in an environment that is designed to be flexible but it is a way of working for everyone – there are just added opportunities where flexible buildings and IT are available
Module 1: Flexible Smarter Working for all
Learning OutcomesBy the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define Flexible Smarter Working (FSW)
- Explain why the organisation needs you to be a Flexible Smarter Worker
- Identify ways you could be a more effective flexible, smarter worker
- Create an action plan for increasing your FSW effectiveness
- Know your rights and responsibilities and those of your Manager
Module 2: Flexible Smarter Working for ManagersNB: Managers need to complete Module 1: 'Flexible Smarter Working for all' above before this course as it builds on learning in that module.
Learning OutcomesBy the end of this e-learning managers will be able to:
- Explain your role as a manager in ensuring your team are flexible, smarter workers
- Identify any business issues you need to review with your team and why
- Explain any issues that might impact on FSW opportunities for different members of your team and why
- Identify actions you need to take to improve your capacity to manage by outcomes
To view this e-learning, click the Launch Course button:
About this e-Learning
Visits and progression through the course are tracked so that training via e-learning can be measured for effectiveness and provide a log as part of individual performance development
Are you trying to access this e-learning from a school? If so, click here
Once you have completed the course please fill in a feedback form to let us know how you found the course.
If you have any queries or questions, or would like to talk to someone about tailoring this e-learning for your own organisation, please contact email@example.com