Purchasing cards for card holders and approvers e-Learning
Hampshire Learning Centre, working with specialist staff, have developed a 20 minute e-Leaning course to show holders of Hampshire County Council purchasing cards, how to use purchasing cards to make purchases and how budget managers can approve expenditure incured using these purchasing cards.
Note this e-Learning is for purchasing card holders and approvers only.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- define what is a purchasing card & describe how it can be used securely
- identify those suppliers where the card can be used
- describe which types of goods or services can be purchased
- describe which types of goods or services must not be purchased
- define those components which must be included in a receipt to allow VAT to be re-claimed
- know where to find further information & support
About this e-LearningVisits and progression through the course are tracked so that training via e-Learning can be measured for effectiveness and provide a log as part of individual performance development. Also, purchasing cards cannot be issued unless this e-Learning module has been successfully completed.
To start this e-Learning
|If you do NOT have access to Hantsnet i.e you are accesing from a School, click|
|If you HAVE access to Hantsnet, click|
If you have any queries or questions, or would like to talk to someone about tailoring this e-learning for your own organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org