First Aid Training
First Aid training for HCC is provided by St John Ambulance. The price paid by HCC for the training is at a discount from the prices quoted on the St John website.
The courses available include:-
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Annual Refresher for qualified first aiders and emergency first aiders during their 3 year qualification
- First Aid at Work Requalification
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED) Requalification
- Schools First Aid
- Early Years First Aid
- Anaphylaxis First Aid (3 hours)
In addition to places on the above courses St John will provide a trainer to run courses in suitable HCC locations for 10 -12 people which provides further savings. Contact St John Ambulance office in Winchester on 01962 863366 for further details.
Booking on courses
Departments have their own procedures for booking on to the events, please select your department from below for information on how to book first aid training.
Non Hampshire County Council Staff
Hampshire County Council's contract with St John Ambulance for first aid training is a frame work contract and other local authorities in Hampshire or on the borders of Hampshire can obtain the same rates and arrangements in their own contract without having to undertake the competitive tendering arrangements. For more details contact Sarah Wild on 01962 826909 or email email@example.com.