Learn.IT is Hampshire's IT skills learning portal
Learn.IT delivers quick access to 'how to' guides, interactive learning, tips and best practices to over 20,000 staff at Hampshire County Council.
It's a blended solution for learners, managers, trainers, local champions and support teams.
The content is presented on:
Find out "How Learn.IT works",
- a personalised learning experience (with an integrated learning management system)
- ‘how to’ guides, ‘interactive’ e-learning, tips and faqs
- structured learning paths and quick reference knowledge
- progress tracking “where you have been” and “what’s next”
- learning metrics and devolved content management.
- For staff with access to Hantsnet, you can log in here to the main Learn.IT site on Hantsnet.