Learn.IT is Hampshire's ICT Learning Portal
Learn.IT is innovative and highly effective, delivering quick access to 'how to' guides, interactive learning, tips and best practices to over 14,000 staff at Hampshire County Council.
It's a blended solution for learners, managers, trainers, local champions and support teams.
The content is presented on three sites:
- the Learn.IT intranet for staff logged into Hantsnet
- this Learn.IT website for homeworking and
- the Computer Skills for life website our digital literacy site for the public.
Find out "How Learn.IT works",
- a personalised learning experience (with an integrated learning management system)
- ‘how to’ guides, ‘interactive’ e-learning, tips and faqs
- structured learning paths and quick reference knowledge
- progress tracking “where you have been” and “what’s next”
- tip of the day and interaction with learners
- learning metrics and devolved content management.
- For staff with access to Hantsnet, you can log in here to the main Learn.IT site on Hantsnet.