Outlook Web App (OWA)
This guide will show you how to view your email and calendar through the Outlook Web App (OWA) from home or a remote site.
Tip: Send an email home with a link to this page (then save it to your "favorites") so it's easy to find help when you need it.
OWA includes the following features:
- Email - send/receive emails and set or update your Out of Office message
- Personal contacts - create personal contacts and use personal distribution lists.
- Address Book - find details of all HCC email users and use central distribution lists.
- Calendar - update your Calendar, schedule meetings and accept meeting invitations.
- Tasks - create and manage tasks and set reminders.
Help with OWA
When you have logged on to OWA, further help can be found with the Help Button, top right of the screen.
As an alternative to OWA, staff can access their emails on a work or personal smartphone using the Mobile phone service.
Following set up and connection, certain smartphones can be used to access your email, calendar, contacts and tasks.
Details of how to apply for this service are available in the service catalogue (this link can only be viewed if you are a Hantsnet user).