Outlook Web App (OWA)
This guide will show you how to use OWA email and calendar and even how to set your 'out of office' message from home or a remote site.
Tip: Send an email home with a link to this page (then save it to your "favorites") so it's easy to find help when you need it.
OWA includes the following features:
- Email - send/receive emails and set or update your Out of Office message
- Personal contacts - create personal contacts and use personal distribution lists.
- Address Book - find details of all HCC email users and use central distribution lists.
- Calendar - update your Calendar, schedule meetings and accept meeting invitations.
- Tasks - create and manage tasks and set reminders.
Help with OWA
When you have logged on to OWA, further help can be found with the Help Button, top right of the screen.
As an alternative to OWA, staff can access their emails on a work or personal smartphone using the Hantsnet Mobile Services.
Following set up and connection, certain smartpones will be able to use for email, calendar, contacts and tasks.
More information on this service is available on the Hantsnet Mobile Service pages. Details of how to apply for this service are available in the service catalogue (this link can only be viewed if you are a Hantsnet user).