The Queen's Award for Enterprise 2012
The Lord-Lieutenant is delighted to announce that the following companies have been awarded The Queen's Award for Enterprise 2012 in the following catagories:International Trade
- Cirrus Logistics Ltd: Basingstoke Hampshire: Provision of advanced simulation and scheduling software in the maritime, logistics and oil sectors.
- Powertraveller Ltd: Alton Hampshire: Portable chargers for electronic devices
- Control &Display Systems Ltd: t/a CDSRail, Fareham Hampshire: The CDSRail 'MiniLogger' range of data loggers
- Fianium Limited: Southampton: For the development of Supercontinuum fibre lasers
- B&Q PLC: Eastleigh Hampshire: One Planet Home programme
Photographs from the presentation
About the AwardThe Queen's Awards for Enterprise are highly prestigious awards for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of Innovation, International Trade and Sustainable Development. The Queen's Award for Enterprise Promotion is awarded to individuals who encourage entrepreneurial skills and attitudes in others.
The awards are made annually by Her Majesty The Queen, and are only given for the highest levels of excellence. They are judged to a demanding level and winners receive a number of benefits and worldwide recognition.
Previous corporate winners have come from a diverse selection of business sectors and have included large and small businesses. Recipients of the individual award have been from varied social and professional backgrounds.
The closing date for entries is the last working day of September each year and the winners are announced on 21st April the following year.
- More information about the awards including the links to the online application and nomination forms
- For further enquiries call The Queen's Awards Office helpline on 020 7215 6880 or email email@example.com
The Queen's Award for Enterprise Promotion (QAEP)
The Queen's Award for Enterprise Promotion (QAEP) celebrates and recognises the activities of individuals who have played an outstanding and significant role in promoting enterprise skills and attitudes in others in the UK. There will be up to ten Awards each year and a single Lifetime Achievement Award if there is an appropriate candidate.