For official bibliographies, list the author or editor first, then the publication title in italics, followed by the publisher and date, if known, in brackets. The ISBN number should appear at the end. For example:
- Drummond MJ, In school at four (Hampshire County Council, Education) ISBN 1 85975 0095
- Goddard C and Tester G, Managing the code of practice - a whole-school approach (David Fulton Publishers)
- Ramjhun AF, Implementing the code of practice (David Fulton Publishers)
- Stepien D, Family literacy in Hampshire (Hampshire County Council, Education) ISBN 1 85975 176 8.
For less official publication lists, it may be more helpful to put the title first, eg:
- Bridges in Hampshire of historic interest (Hampshire County Council, 2000) ISBN 1 85975 346 9
- Critical incidents: guidance for schools (Hampshire County Council, Education, 1998) ISBN 1 85975 245 4
- Safety in the outdoors (Hampshire County Council, Education, 1999).