Milestones is the ideal day out for all ages of groups, with discounted entry for 15+ persons. Just a few minutes from the M3, we are easily accessible and provide free coach/ minibus parking right in front of the museum. Your visit can last 2-4 hours.
The benefits for Coach Company and Group visits
- Drop off point right outside the museum and extensive free coach/minibus parking.
- Free familiarisation trips (please pre-book)
- Free audio-guide tour
- Pre-book a visit to the 1940s sweet shop Tuesday to Friday, 1–3pm (subject to availability). Old pennies can be pre-booked and paid for on the day at 70 pence per old penny for your 2oz ration of sweets.
- Pre-book a special presentation by our costumed interpreters such as 'Home Front Happy Hour'.
- Pre-book delicious jacket potatoes with a selection of fillings, cream tea or tea/ coffee and cake for your group, served in our 1950s style café for up to 30 persons. Two sittings can be provided if your pre-booked group is up to 60 persons. Please pre-book at least 2 weeks in advance of your visit.
- Free wheelchair/mobility scooter hire (please pre-book)
- Free entry for coach drivers
- 10% discount for coach drivers in museum shop
- Free meal voucher for coach drivers
Discounts for pre-booked groups of 15 or more
1 April 2013 to 31 March 2014
- Adult and Concessions £6.65
- Child £4.20
1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015
- Group Adult and concessions: £6.85
- Child: £4.30
For a combined day out with Milestones and Mid Hants Railway Watercress Line contact the Group Reservations department at the Watercress Line tel 01962 733810.
To discuss your visit or book
We will contact you to discuss your visit within three working days. However if you prefer, please contact us by telephone 01256 403905