Bricks in Motion
25 February to 26 April 2015
Join us for the première of Bricks in Motion - The History of Transport in LEGO ® Bricks.
Normal entry fees apply.
Pre-book your Bricks in Motion tickets for 14th April-26th April for the chance to win your own unique Dodo model made from LEGO bricks BOOK NOW!
See below for terms and conditions
Explore an impressive variety of scale model icons of transport made from LEGO bricks from Pre-history through to a sci-fi future.
During March you can help the Certified LEGO builder® from Bright Bricks to build a mega space rocket from LEGO bricks!
Families can get involved in the Bricks in Motion explorer trail during their visit.
Plus all our other popular activities such as;
- LEGO Minifigure making*
- LEGO Play tables
- Family Mosaic Activity (weekends and holidays)
- Dressing up costumes and Under 5s Play Post office
- Vintage Penny arcade*
- 1940s Sweet shop experience* (*additional fees apply for these activities).
- You can even add a model to the new free-play Imagination Island!
Get creative with our Fun LEGO Sessions!
All children must be accompanied by a paying adult throughout this session.
Pre-booking is essential.
LEGO Fun Sessions - weekends and school holidays only (1 hr)
Start times 12 noon, 2pm
Suitable for ages 5-8 yrs
£7 per child
Gravity Car Racing, Cargo stack plus Make and Take : Make your very own Mascot car made from LEGO bricks.
LEGO® Mindstorms® Challenge - 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15 & 16 April
11am – 3.30pm
Suitable for ages 7+ yrs
£15 per child (1 accompanying adult free for this activity day. There will be a break for you to eat your lunch!)
Build, programme and test an electronic LEGO® Mindstorms® NXT robot, then use it to solve the tricky Green City Challenges!
The terms and conditions for the unique Dodo model competition:
1. Promoter: Hampshire Cultural Trust whose registered office is Chilcomb House, Chilcomb Lane, Winchester, SO23 8RD
2. The prize: one Dodo model made from LEGO bricks. The Dodo is approx. 70cm tall presented on a painted mdf plinth
3. Opening date: 13/04/2015 17:00 BST
4. Closing date: 26/04/2015 10:00am BST. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted
5. Open to UK residents aged 18 and above
6. Purchase is necessary
7. Entry criteria: All pre-booked tickets for general admission to Bricks in Motion at Milestones Museum between 14th-26th April 2015 will be entered into a prize draw to win the dodo made from LEGO bricks, including those who have booked prior to 14/04/2015 for these dates. Fun sessions or Mindstorm Sessions places booked for any date from 14th-26th April will also be entered into the prize draw
8. Culture All pass holders , Culture Card pass holders and annual pass holders do not qualify for entry into the prize draw. Those purchasing tickets on the day are not eligible to win the prize
9. Pre-booking is only available online on our website: bit.ly/JLyL91
10. It is not possible to pre-book over the telephone or in person
11. Employees of Hampshire Cultural Trust or their families are not eligible to win the prize
12. The winner will be selected at random selection from those who have pre-booked admission to Bricks in Motion at Milestones Museum for dates between 14th April and 26th April. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter and on Milestones Museum's Facebook and Twitter pages within 14 days of the closing date 26/04/2015. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
13. Prize will be delivered within 14 days of the prize being claimed
14. Delivery to any address within the UK
15. The promotor's decision in respect of all matter to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
16. Claiming the prize will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
17. The winner may opt to participate in publicity, but this is not required
18. No cash equivalent available