- We produce minerals and waste planning policy with Portsmouth and Southampton City Councils and local National Park Authorities.
- We determine planning applications for mineral and waste management developments and County Council proposals such as schools.
- We monitor (and enforce when required) mineral and waste management sites to ensure compliance with plans and to control unauthorised development.
- We determine applications for land drainage consent that affect the flow of ordinary watercourses.
- We undertake planning and coordinate funding for infrastructure as well as other planning-related policy and strategy preparation.
- We respond to national planning and Local Plan consultations.
25/10/13 Ibsley Quarry near Ringwood recognised in national restoration and biodiversity awards
16/10/13 Hampshire Minerals & Waste Plan adopted
04/10/13 Shale gas and fracking frequently asked questions updated
See Onshore oil and gas FAQs 8 MB
19/09/13 Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan approved by Hampshire County Council
See Minerals and Waste planning policy for further information.
Facts and Figures
We collect information on all aspects of our work, this can be viewed on our facts and figures pages
Need help understanding our services? Find help and FAQ's here
What does that term or phrase mean? See the Glossary