Strategic Planning

Search and view Planning Applications

If you wish to view copies of Regulatory Committee Reports, these are also available on the Chief Executive website

The County Council manages planning applications for its own developments (including schools and libraries). We also deal with planning applications for mineral and waste sites across Hampshire.

We only deal with these matters - we are not responsible for planning permission for residential properties.

All applications can be viewed at the HCC offices (in Winchester) or the relevant district/borough council or online (please see below).

To find the record of an application dealt with by Hampshire County Council you can either search by keyword or by location. This information is updated daily, so please check back regularly for any changes.

Please note that historic applications may have the valid date of 01/01/1901 if the record history is uncertain.

To search by keyword simply complete one or more of the fields in the form below and click search. The search is very precise: for example, searching for "Andover" in the location field will return all applications with "Andover" in their location (and will thus include both applications in Andover and applications on, for example, Andover Road in Winchester).

South Downs National Park Authority

On 1 April 2011 the South Downs National Park Authority became responsible for all planning in the South Downs National Park area.  To find out more please see our South Downs National Park page. Note regarding South Downs National Park Authority IT system for processing planning applications and other related works.

Alternatively, to view a list of applications dealt with by Hampshire County Council within a specific district area please click on the relevant part of the map below.