Strategic Planning

Make a Planning Application

Hampshire County Council is responsible for administering planning applications for Mineral and Waste developments and County Council own developments, for example schools and libraries.

County and District / Borough Authorities have different responsibilities.

Apply for planning permsission

  • Gravel Image

  • MRF Aerial Image

  • Aggregate Use in Hampshire School


Hazardous Substances Consents

Applications for Hazardous Substances Consent can be made using the forms below. Please choose the appropriate form and submit to us including the necessary supporting information required under the Planning (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2015.

Application form for Hazardous Substances Consent  Download Adobe Reader to view this PDF 327kB

Application form for Variation or removal of conditions attached to a Hazardous Substances Consent  Download Adobe Reader to view this PDF 298kB

Application form for Continuation of a Hazardous Substances Consent  Download Adobe Reader to view this PDF 297kB

Preparing planning applications - Guidance

The County Council has prepared guidance on the preparation of Minerals and Waste  Download Adobe Reader to view this PDF 2MB planning applications. This is a LIVE document and will be updated as required.


Pre-application advice

We encourage applicants/agents to use our pre-application advice services.

Type of Application

What applications can be submitted?

Validation Guidance

What is required for an application to be valid

The Decision Process

The application process from submission through to decision

Design and Access Statement

Need a Design and Access Statement with your application?

Non Material Amendments

Read our guidance if considering a non material amendment

What Plans do I Need?

What plans need to be submitted with an application?