back search


Professionals and Practitioners

Drug and alcohol treatment services

Treatment services in Hampshire are delivered as an integrated county-wide service by Solent Healthcare, in partnership with CR.

Individuals will be encouraged to make positive and constructive changes to their lives with the help of peer mentors on their recovery journey.

The service will provide information and support for:

How can I get help?

The drug and alcohol service works closely with Job Centre Plus, Education Centres, local businesses, housing providers and other agencies and you can access the service through self-referral or through other referring agencies like GPs and pharmacies.

Where can I find services?

Details of the community-based treatment services commissioned by the DAAT can be found on the Solent NHS trust web site - you can contact the services yourself by phoning the telephone numbers listed on the site.



In this section…