back search


Supporting People

How can I get a Supporting People service?

There are Supported Housing Panels in each of the district/boroughs and each one has at least one contact person who can give advice regarding housing/support services.

The local contacts are as follows:

Specialist Housing Officers - Hampshire Wide

People Services in Hampshire are listed on an application called By using your individual circumstances to search you may be able to find local services and providers to help you live more independently.


Paper files

In this section…