back search


Services for Young Children

Concerns, complaints, comments and compliments

It is important to receive feedback from our customers about the services we provide. Here are the options available:

Do you have a concern or complaint regarding an early years education or childcare service?

Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills) want to hear from parents if there is a concern about a childcare or early years education provider which affects the care of a child.

Do you have a concern, complaint or compliment about a Hampshire County Council service?

Your feedback about services we provide are important to us.

Listening and responding to your views helps us monitor the effectiveness and quality of our services and helps us improve our services to you in the future.

Hampshire County Council have a dedicated response team who will deal with customer concerns, complaints or comments. Details are available from the Comments, suggestions and complaints web page.

You can make a complaint in writing, by email, by telephone, by fax, or you can fill in an online complaints form.

How to make a comment or provide a compliment about Services for Young Children

This can be done by contacting us direct:


In this section…