back search


Services for Young Children

Funding your training

Training Subscription

All funding is dependent upon your setting being a member of the SfYC subscription scheme

Please note: Bursary applications for January/February start for L3 Early Years Educator and L5 Diploma in Leadership for Children and Young People's Workforce (Early Years) qualifications must be received by noon on Friday 6 February 2015. Any applications received after this date will not be processed.

In this section…