back search


Children's Services

Child Employment

The Child Employment Team covers the whole of Hampshire. They are responsible for issuing work permits for children who have part-time jobs as well as issuing performance licences for children to take part in entertainment. They also approve chaperones to look after children in entertainment.

Child Employment

A Guide to Child Employment


Children in Entertainment

A Guide to Children in Entertainment


If you would like to receive any of these leaflets in an alternative format, please contact the Child Employment Office.


Child Employment Office

For further information and advice contact:

The Child Employment Office
Clarendon House
Monarch Way
SO22 5PW

Telephone: 01962 876300/876301


In this section…