back search


Children's Services

Alcohol and drugs

Alcohol and drug misuse in the home can constitute a serious risk to children. For example:

If someone needs help with an alcohol or drug problem in Hampshire they can access treatment services and support for adults or young people.

Further information on the services available for adults and young people and how to access support along with links to more help and advice is available at; Support for drug and alcohol problems.



  • Talk to Frank - help and advice

In this section…