back search


Children's Services

Complaints about the national curriculum, religious education and related matters

This page previously contained information on how to complaint about the curriculum, sex education and religious worship in maintained schools.

However due to changes in legislation, from 1 August 2012, complaints of this nature about maintained schools which are not resolved by the school, should be addressed to the Secretary of State for Education.


Links to Diocesan Boards of Education:

Church of England

The Diocese of Guildford

The Diocese of Portsmouth

The Diocese of Winchester

Roman Catholic

The Diocese of Portsmouth

In this section…