back search


Children's Services

Helpful contacts

Children's Services Complaints Team

The team will be happy to provide further advice on any of these procedures or how to pursue a complaint.

Tel: 0845 603 5620 (open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9:30am-4pm Saturday. See call charges).


Write to:

Children's Services Complaints Team
Children's Services
Elizabeth II Court North
SO23 8UG

You can download a copy of the Making a Complaint Download Acrobat Reader to view this PDF 128kb leaflet

If you have a comment or complaint about other Hampshire County Council services, or wish to raise the matter with the Chief Executive, please see our corporate complaints guidance.

Allegations against people in a position of trust

If your child has been harmed by a person in a position of trust – for example, a teacher, a member of County Council staff, a GP, a volunteer worker in a school or a foster carer – see our Allegations page.


Contacts for individual services

General advice and information for parents

In this section…