back search


Children's Services

Children's Services in local authorities neighbouring Hampshire

If you live outside Hampshire County Council's administrative boundary, please contact the Children's Services Department for the area where you live - you can work out which district you live in by the council to which you pay your Council Tax.

The contact numbers given here are for children's social care teams - not for general enquiries to the council.

* These numbers only cover the Children's Services offices responsible for areas immediately adjacent to Hampshire. They do not cover the whole of Dorset, Wiltshire or West Sussex.


In this section…