back search


Special Educational Needs

What is a transition plan

If your child has a statement of special educational needs (SEN), then after his or her 14th birthday we will arrange a transition plan in addition to the annual review report. In Hampshire this is introduced in the Year 9 annual review meeting and will be reviewed at each future annual review.

A transition plan draws together information from you, your child and a range of relevant professionals to enable everyone to start planning for your child’s progression from school to adult life.

Find out more…


In this section…