back search


Special Educational Needs

How can the Parent Partnership Service help?

The Parent Partnership Service provides impartial advice, information and support to parents and carers of children and young people with special educational needs (SEN) throughout Hampshire. Our service is available to all families for whom special educational needs plays a part.

Please visit the Parent Partnership Service website for further information.

What other help is available?


See also...

In this section…