back search


Hampshire's Countryside

Country Parks and Nature Reserves


Notices about access rights

Notices with accompanying maps are appearing in our Country Parks and countryside sites.

These notices are headed ‘Form CA17’ and relate to access rights.

They do not affect how people already enjoy using these sites, but are related to a legal process that will help the County Council plan and manage public access on the sites that it owns.

Notices in Hampshire’s Country Parks and Nature Reserves – ‘Form CA17’

In this section…