Manor Farm and Country Park are wonderful places to keep the whole family occupied for hours.
Activities that don’t cost a fortune!
- Bring some paper and crayons to do bark and leaf rubbings in the woodland
- Play a family game in the wide open fields
- Go on a scavenger hunt to see what you can find on the forest floor
- Download our I-Spy sheet 68kb
- Go crabbing in the river. Download our crabbing tips 845kb
Things to do on rainy days
The sun may not be shining but there is still plenty to explore undercover at Manor Farm.
- Pop into our puzzle barn
- Explore the farmhouse and cottage
- Roam around our barns and explore the church
- Pop into the café for a nice warm drink
Things to do at home