back search


Hampshire's Countryside

Become a member and visit free today!

Terms and conditions

Please sign the card as soon as you receive it. The card may only be used by a signatory. We may ask to check your signature against another signed form of identification when the card is used. If you change your address, please send your new details to or inform a member of staff during your next visit. If you lose your admission card we can issue a replacement for a small fee of £5. You will need to show your car parking permit as identification. A replacement parking permit can also be issued for a fee of £5. You will need to show your admission card to do this. Special events may incur an additional charge please check with our Visitor Centre.


In this section…