back search


Hampshire's Countryside

Small Grants Scheme

The scheme provides funding for projects to improve or promote countryside access and rights of way including replacing stiles with gates, resurfacing paths and creating leaflets.

Projects funded by this grant must support the following priorities:

Who can apply

*If applying as the Parish or Town Council, you will be carrying out improvements under your own legal powers to maintain rights of way (Highways Act 1980) – these powers apply to footpaths, bridleways and restricted byways but do not apply to byways open to all traffic. Powers to provide benches on or at the side of public paths are given under the Parish Councils Act 1957.

Deadlines for applications


Contact us

applynow-lavender-150 - Copy.jpg

In this section…