back search


Data and Information Team

Key Stage 4 (GCSE and equivalent)

School and College Performance Tables are produced by the Department for Education (DfE) and are available via the links below:

Please note: Archive data is available. The current year's tables may not be published until several months after the results are posted.

To compare GCSE results for different schools, first select 'Secondary School (GCSE and equivalent)' for the appropriate year and then choose Hampshire from the Local Authority drop-down list.


In this section…