back search


Education & Learning

Supply Teaching/ Support

Hampshire County Council does not have a central department recruiting for supply teachers/ support  staff. There are two routes to choose if you are looking for supply in Hampshire Schools.

  1. Contact Hampshire Schools directly to see if they are recruiting for Supply Teachers.

  2. Contact Independent Supply Agencies. The 12 agencies below are part of the new Hampshire's Panel of Preferred Providers (PPP) 2014. Hampshire cannot accept responsibility for the recruitment of staff through these agencies however the selected agencies have a contract with Hampshire for the provision of supply staff to Schools. Supply Teachers working through agencies will not be entitled to membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.

If you have any questions please contact us by email at or telephone 023 8038 3533.


Contact Us
023 8038 3531

In this section…