Sound and light equipment
Forest Arts Centre has a very small auditorium (20M x 10M) with a professionally installed sound system, which is ideal for the various events which the Centre has to deal with. It is requested that Artistes work closely with the sound engineer to obtain a comfortable sound level across the auditorium.
The Mixing desk is located in a technical box at the rear of the auditorium. This room has a large window which is removable. We do not have the option of moving the mixing console
FOH Sound System
- 2 X Renkus Heinz Qube 12” Loudspeakers
- 2 X Renkus Heinz Qube Low (2 X 15”) Subwoofers
- 1 X Carver PM1400 Power Amplifier
- 1 X Carver PX1450 Power Amplifier
- Total System FOH Output Power 3.2Kw
- 4 X Renkus Heinz Qube 12” Loudspeakers
- The above are over two mixes (1 & 2 power by a Carver PX1450
- 2 X JBL EON 15 Monitors (Self powered on mixes 3 & 4)
- 2 X 15 Band Peavey Equalizer over mixes 1 & 2
- Yamaha LS9 32 Channel Digital Mixing Console
- 24/8 Patchable Multicore
- Tascam MD-CD1 – Combined CD & MiniDisc Player
- Additional Sony MiniDisc Player on request
- 6 X Shure SM58
- 4 X Shure SM57
- 2 X Audio Technica Pro37R Pencil Condenser Microphone
- 4 X Audio Technica Pro35X Clip On Drum Mics
- 2 X Audio Technica Pro25 Kick Drum Microphones
- 1 X EMO DI Box
- 4 X Klotz DI Boxes
- 2 X Peavey DI Boxes
- 1 X AKG C414B Large Diaphragm Condenser
- 8 X Tall Boom Mic Stands
- 2 X Short Boom Mic Strands
- 2 X Straight Mic Stands
Lighting Control Equipment
- ETC Express 24/48 Memory Lighting Console (Software Ver 3.1)
- 48 Channels ETC Smart Pack Dimmers
- 36 Channels to lighting grid & 12 floor circuits
- House Light Control On Channel 49
- Second DMX Stream can be run to stage on request
- Total Load On Dimming System Must Not Exceed 60A!
- 12 X Selecon Acclaim 650w Fresnel
- 5 X Strand Quartet Fresnel
- 10 X Selecon Acclaim 650w Profile – M Size Gobo Holders
- 2 X Strand Pattern 60 500w Floods
- 2 X CCT Minuette 650w Fresnels
- 6 X Thomas PAR64 1kw ParCan
- 4 X 6ft Upright Stands On Wheels
- Mitsubishi XD6500 U – 6500 Lumen LCD Projector (Hung on grid)
- (VGA Input available on stage)
- Denon DNV-200 Professional DVD Player
- Roll Down Screen At Rear Of Stage
NB: we do not have the capacity to supply any additional musical instruments
Dance Studio Sound System
- Spirit Folio F1 14/2 Mixing Desk
- Ecler PAM960E Power Amplifier
- 2 X HK PR112 Loudspeakers Mounted On Wall
- Tascam CD/Tape Player
Dance Studio Lighting System
- 6 Way Single Preset Lighting Controller
- 6 Channel Zero88 Beta Pack Dimmer Unit
- Lanterns available on request
- There is a limited stock of gel available at the venue so incoming companies with specific requirements are requested to supply their own gel.
- Any incoming electrical equipment must be PAT tested. Evidence of this may be requested.
- Technical riders should arrive at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Pre-rigs must be arranged with CPS well in advance. The amount the venue is in use causes pre rigging to be a problem unless agreed well in advance. The only extra power supply available in the main venue is 1 x 32 amp ring main (13A wall-mounted sockets). This is the only Temporary power for any touring lighting etc.
- The Get In is through two double standard height doors on the flat.
- The Venue has a permanently installed dance floor that cannot be taken up
Forest Arts uses an outside, professional technical company called CPS based in Bournemouth.
For information or other queries please contact Operations Co-ordinator Suzy Needle on 01425 619983 or email email@example.com