Hamble Estuary Partnership
Hamble Estuary Partnership’s Mission Statement
A partnership grouping of representatives from a wide range of interested parties including harbour users and those with either a statutory or voluntary interest in the Hamble Estuary and the surrounding area, with an aim of enhancing mutual understanding of other parties’ points of view, and of facilitating and co-ordinating joined up management of the Estuary.
The HEP will
- Organise a minimum of two partnership meetings per year, plus project workshops and topic groups as required.
- Distribute electronic updates/news letters on a needs basis.
- Identify and facilitate delivery of Priority Projects identified by partners that might require the combined resources and efforts of two or more organisations, and which without HEP input will be less likely to happen.
- Manage a website with information about the partnership, its members’ areas of responsibility, meetings and minutes, project information and links to other relevant websites.
- Sponsor a student research fund to encourage academic research into topics directly relevant to the Hamble Estuary.
- Provide a consultative role to the Hamble Harbour Board.
Environment and Development Manager
River Hamble Harbour Authority
Shore Road, Warsash, HampshireSO31 9FR
tel 01489 576387
fax 01489 580718