back search


Land Charges

Motorway and Trunk Roads

The Motorway and Trunk Road network is the responsibility of the Highways Agency. All enquries concerning proposed Motorway and Trunk Road improvements and extents of highways should be addressed direct to the Highways Agency the details of which can be found by following the

attached link:


In this section…