|What you can borrow|
Reservation and Inter-Library Loan fees.
Books, audio books, LP, DVDs, videos, music etc in Hampshire stock or on order.
|18 years and over ||50p per item|
|17 years and under ||10p per item|
|Large print and audio book reservations*||FREE to print disabled|
|Essential Skills material*||FREE |
|Large print, audio book and braille UK inter-library loans||FREE for Bee Aware members|
|National inter-library loans ||£2.50 per item|
|International inter-library loans ||£10 per item|
|Renewal of inter-library loans, (up to 5 renewals)||£2.50 per renewal|
|Sets of printed music ||£7.50 per set of 20 |
|Orchestral sets ||£15|
* Items in Hampshire stock only
- Books will be renewed for 4 weeks from the date we receive your call or message.
- Books can be renewed a maximum of five times.
- Audio books, DVDs, videos, electronic games, CD Roms, language packs and music CDs can be renewed twice.
- A full hire charge is payable on the renewal period which starts from the original due back date.
You cannot renew:
- more than 5 times for books or twice for music, games and films
- Fast Back Fiction
- items required by other readers
- if you owe £8 or more on your account
|Fines and charges|
Charges for overdue items.
Books, adult audio books, childrens audiobooks, magazine, scores, music sets (per part/copy), music CDs and language packs
*Children’s books up to and including 11up, borrowed on an adult card, will incur the '17years and under’ rate.
|18 year olds and over*||15p per item per day||£6 per item|
|17 year olds and under||5p per item per day||40p per item |
|Children in care||No charge||No charge|
|Jobseekers||10p per item per day||£4 per item|
Play sets, DVDs, videos, CD-Roms and Playstation/electronic games
|All customers||One full extra weekly loan charge|
|All customers||No charges|
|Keeping your details up to date|
You must let us know if you change your contact details.
We use these to contact you about late fees and special offers.
Log in to update your details
|Lost or damaged items|
Any item borrowed from a Hampshire library can be replaced by an equivalent copy or a charge can be agreed with the library service. Speak to your local branch to agree these arrangements.