|What you can borrow|
Reservation and Inter-Library Loan fees.
Books, audio books, LP, DVDs, videos, music etc in Hampshire stock or on order.
|18 years and over ||50p per item|
|17 years and under ||10p per item|
|Large print and audio book reservations*||FREE to print disabled|
|Essential Skills material*||FREE |
|Large print, audio book and braille UK inter-library loans||FREE for Bee Aware members|
|National inter-library loans ||£2.50 per item|
|Urgent national inter-library loans||£3.50|
|International inter-library loans ||£10 per item|
|Renewal of inter-library loans, (up to 5 renewals)||£2.50 per renewal|
|Sets of printed music ||£7.50 per set of 20 |
|Orchestral sets ||£15|
|Play sets, etc (in Hampshire stock) ||£1 per set |
* Items in Hampshire stock only
- Books will be renewed for 4 weeks from the date we receive your call or message.
- Books can be renewed a maximum of five times.
- Audio books, DVDs, videos, electronic games, CD Roms, language packs and music CDs can be renewed twice.
- A full hire charge is payable on the renewal period which starts from the original due back date.
You cannot renew
- more than 5 times for books or twice for music, games and films
- Fast Back Fiction
- items required by other readers
- if you owe £8 or more on your account
|Fines and charges|
Charges for overdue items
Books, adult audio books, childrens audiobooks, magazine, scores and music sets (per part/copy)
*Children’s books up to and including 11up, borrowed on an adult card, will incur the '17years and under’ rate.
|18 year olds and over*||15p per item per day||£6 per item|
|17 year olds and under||5p per item per day||40p per item |
|Mobile library customers aged 18 and over||No charge||No charge|
|Mobile library customers aged17 year olds and under||No charge||No charge|
|Children in care||No charge||No charge|
|Jobseekers||10p per item per day||£4 per item|
Language packs, play sets, music CDs, DVDs, videos, CD-Roms and Playstation/electronic games
|All customers||One full extra weekly loan charge|
|All customers||No charges|
|Keeping your details up to date|
You must let us know if you change your contact details.
We use these to contact you about late fees and special offers.
Log in to update your details
Lost or damaged items
Any item borrowed from a Hampshire library can be replaced by an equivalent copy or a charge can be agreed with the library service. Speak to your local branch to agree these arrangements.