TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS – VARIOUS ROADS, COUNTYWIDE 2017 (No 29)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road and because of the likelihood of serious damage to the road (item 27 only).
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Marsh Court Road, Stockbridge, Test Valley between its junction with Winton Hill and its junction with Stockbridge Road.
2) Broadway Lane, Waterlooville, East Hampshire between its junction with Day Lane and its junction with Anmore Lane.
3) Chatsworth Way, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Steam Lane and its junction with Arundel Close.
4) Milford Road, New Milton, New Forest between its junction with Barton Common Road and its junction with Barton Common Lane.
5) Winchester Road, Ropley, East Hampshire between its junction with Barn Lane and its junction with Berry Hill.
6) Romsey Road, Mottisfont ,Test Valley between its junction with Back Lane and a property known as Great Bentley Farm.
7) Apless Lane, Denmead, Winchester between its junction with Fareham Road and a point 50 metres south – east thereof.
8) Coultas Road, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh between its junction with Lakewood Road and its junction with Hocombe Road.
9) Glebe Close, Benworth, East Hampshire between its junction with Drury Lane and its termination.
10) Salterns Close, Hayling Island, Havant between its junction with Salterns Lane and its termination.
11) Brooks Hill Lay-By on the north side of Southampton, Copythorne, New Forest between both its northern and southern junctions with Southampton Road for its entire length.
12) B2177 Southwick Road Lay-By, Southwick, Southwick on its north side for its entire length.
13) A31 The Shrave Lay-By, Chawton, East Hampshire on its south-east side for its entire length.
14) B2150 Hambledon Road, Hambledon, Winchester between its junction with Green Lane and its junction with Cams Hill Lane.
15) Reading Road, Yateley, Hart between its junction with Hall Lane and its junction with Cricket Hill Lane.
16) Reading Road North, Fleet, Hart between its junction with Fleet Road and its junction with Elvetham Road.
17) Baymans Lane, Upton Grey, Basingstoke between its junction with Lees Hill and its junction with Westers Lane.
18) Spicers Hill (Slip Road) Totton, New Forest between its junction with Hounsdown Avenue and its termination.
19) Gudge Heath Lane, Fareham, between its junction with A27 and its junction with Blackbrook Road.
20) C38 High Street, Damerham , New Forest between its junction with Pound Lane and its junction with C148 High Street.
21) A27 Southampton Road, Fareham between its junction with Segenworth Roundabout and its junction with St Margarets Roundabout.
22) A27 Southampton Road and Titchfield Bypass, Fareham between its junction with St Margarets and its junction with Titchfield Gyratory.
23) Hewshott Lane, Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with London Road and its junction with Hammer Lane.
24) Hammer Lane, Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with Hewshott Lane and its junction with Hammer Vale.
25) Hammer Vale, Liphook, East Hampshire between its junction with Hammer Lane and its junction with Sandy Lane.
26) A30 London Road, Old Basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Park Lane and its junction with Old School Road.
27) Pookles Lane, Worldham, East Hampshire between its junction with Wyck Lane and a point 260 metres north of its junction with B3004 Worldham Hill.
28) B3054 High Street, Beaulieu, New Forest between its junction with B3054 Beaulieu Road North and its junction with B3056 Hatchet Lane (access to High Street between its junction with Beaulieu Road North and a point adjacent to the Garden Centre entrance will be maintained by the suspension of one-way working and parking in the High Street whilst works are in progress).
29) Hammer Lane, Grayshott, East Hampshire between its junction with Headley Road and its junction with Whitmore Vale Road.
TEMPORARY SPEED LIMIT TO BE IMPOSED: 30 miles per hour speed limit on that part of the
A3057 Stockbridge Road, Stockbridge, New Forest between its junction Marsh Court Road and a point 700 metres south thereof.
1) Stockbridge Road
2) Broadway Lane, Denmead Hill Lane, Old Mill Lane
3) Chatsworth Way, Steam Lane
4) Barton Common Road, Beston Lane, Lymington Road, Milford Road
5) Winchester Road, The Shrave Gosport Road, Petersfield Road, Alresford Road, Alresford By - Pass
6) Romsey Road, Dundridge Lane, Kimbridge Lane, A3057, A30,Salisbury Road
7) Fareham Lane, Shoot Hill, Common Lane, Beckford Lane
8) Lakewood Road, Hocombe Road
9,10,11,12,13 &17) None available
14) Green Lane,Garrison Hill, High Street, Midlington Road, Wickham Road, Droxford Road, Southwick Road, Fareham road, Shoot Hill, Forest Road, Wey Hill then for HGVs B2177,
A3, London Road, Maurepas Way, Hambledon Road
15) Hall Lane, Handford Lane, Cricket Hill Lane
16) Fleet Road, Minley Road, London Road, High Street
18) Spicers Hill, Main Road, Totton By – Pass, Marchwood By – Pass, Jacobs Gutter Lane
19) Highlands Road, Oak Road, A27
20) Court Hill, Brickhill Road, Road to through Rockbourne, A354, Martin Road
21) Cartwright Drive, Whiteley Lane, Segensworth Road (HGVs: M27, J11, A27)
22) Cartwright Drive, Segensworth Road, Mill Lane/ Funtley Lane, Funtley Road, River Lane, Funtley Road, Funtley Hill, Kiln Road, Highlands Road, A27 (HGVs: M27, J11, A27)
23,24,25) London Road, A3, Upper Hammer Lane, Knockhandred Lane, Sandy Lane
26) A30 London Road, Griffin Way North, Reading Road, Odiham Road, A33, A339
27) B3004 Worldham Hill, Caker Lane, Wyck Lane.
28) B3056 Hatchet Lane, B3054 Palace Lane, B3054 High Street.
29) Headley Road, Grayshott Road, Glayshers Hill, Churt Road, Hammer Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 13th November 2017 for a period of 18 months.(This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
0300 555 1388