ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Reading Road, Sherfield On Loddon, Basingstoke between its junction with Wildmoor Lane and its junction with A33 Reading Road.
2) Road Thru Emery Down Towards Stoney Cross, Minstead, New Forest between its junction with Bolderwood Road and its junction with A31 Stoney Cross.
3) Stakes Lane, Corhampton, Winchester between its junction with Belmore Lane and its junction with Corhampton Lane.
4) Langley Farm Road, Liss, East Hampshire between its junction with Brewells Lane and its junction with Langley Lane.
5) Mercury Gardens, Hamble-le-Rice, Eastleigh between property numbers 1 – 21.
6) School Lane, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Farnham Road and its junction with Waterworks Road.
7) Royden Lane (Spine) , Boldre, New Forest between its junction with Church Lane and its junction with Lower Sandy Down Lane.
8) Montague Road, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh between its junction with Scooter Road and its termination.
9) Browninghill, Baughurst, Basingstoke between its junction with Baughurst Road and its junction with West Heath Lane.
10) Britten Road, Basingstoke between property numbers 260 – 278 (including southern boundary).
11) Harrow Lane, Wield, East Hampshire between its junction with Preston Candover Road and its junction with Yew Tree Lane.
12) Vallops Wood Lane, Wield, East Hampshire between its junction with Harrow Lane and its junction with Preston Candover Road.
13) Chapel Lane, Ashrord Hill, Basingstoke between its southern-most junction with Little Knowl Hill and a point 50 metres west thereof.
1) Bramley Road, A33
2) Northbound Diversion : Road Thru Emery Down Towards Stoney Cross, Bournemouth Road, High Street, Romsey Road, Lyndhurst Road, A31 south-west bound.
Southbound Diversion: A31 south-west bound, A31 offslip at Picket Post, Picket Post Westbound, Picket Plain Common, Burley Street, Station Road, Chapel Lane, Lyndhurst Road ( Vinney Ridge Road), Bournemouth Road, Road Thru Emery Down Towards Stoney Cross
3) Belmore Lane, Belmore, Beeches Hill, B3035 The Hangers Corhampton Lane
4) Langley Farm Road, Langley Lane, London Road, Brewells Lane
5)8) None available
6) Farnham Road, Steep Marsh Lane, Rockpits Lane, Mill lane, Church Road, Steep Hill, Waterworks Road
7) Church Lane, Rodlease Lane, Royden Lane, Lower Sandy Down Lane, Sandy Down
9) Baughurst Road, Snakey Lane, Stoney Heath, West Heath Lane
10) Sullivan Road, Britten Road
11)12) Yew Tree Lane,The Drove, Wield Road, Preston Candover Road
13) Chapel Lane, Little Knowl Hill
DURATION OF ORDER: from 1st January 2018 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
0300 555 1388