NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Truro Rise, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh between its junction with Bodmin Road and its termination.
2) Botley Road Service Road, Horton Heath, Eastleigh between its junction with Westfield Close and a point 95 metres north thereof.
3) Footpath, Chineham, Basingstoke between its junction with Pyotts Copse and its junction with Binfield Farm Lane.
4) Wangfield Lane, Curdridge, Winchester between its junction with Neitherhill Lane and its junction with Vicarage Lane.
5) Tunnel Lane, Odiham, Hart between its junction with The Street and its junction with Basingstoke Canal.
6) Mead Road, Winchester between its junction with Hubert Road and its junction with St Cross Road.
7) Hockford Lane, Ashford Hill, Basingstoke between its junction with Woodhouse Lane and its junction with Little Known Hill.
8) Woodhouse Lane, Ashford Hill , Basingstoke between its junction with Ashford Hill Road and its junction with Hockford Lane.
1)2)5) None available
3) Binfield Farm Lane, Great Binfields Road, Pyotts Copse
4) A : Botley Road, Wickam Road, Station Hill, Botley Hill, Mill Hill, High Street, Broad Oak, Woodhouse Lane, Winchester Road, Maddoxford Lane
B : Maddoxford Lane, Winchester Road, Woodhouse Lane, Broad Oak, High Street, Mill Hill, Botley Hill, Station Hill, Botley Road
6) St Cross Road, Lower Stanmore Road, Whiteshute Lane
7)8) Ashford Hill Lane, Little Knowl Hill
DURATION OF ORDER: from 5th February 2018 for a period of 18 months – except item 3 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
0300 555 1388