NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) New Road, Clanfield, New Forest between its junction with Drift Road and its junction with Chalton Lane.
2) Hatchet Green Road, Hale, New Forest between its junction with Higher End Lane and its junction with Hatchet Close.
3) Lymington Road, East Boldre, New Forest between its junction with Norley Wood Road and its junction with South Baddesley Road.
4) Windmil Hill Lane, Leckford, Test Valley between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Stockbridge Road.
5) Durley Street, Durley, Winchester between its junction with Manor Road and its junction with Parsonage Lane.
6) Durley Road (including Cockpit Bridge),Horton Heath, Eastleigh between its junction with Church Lane and its junction with Knowle Lane.
7) West Street, Odiham, Hart between its junction with Firs Lane and its junction with The Street.
8) Coach Hill, Titchfield, Fareham between its junction with Bridge Street and its junction with Common Lane.
1) Chalton Lane, South Lane, Drift Road
2) Hatchet Green Road, Woodgreen Road, Roger Penny Way, B3080 Forest Road, Hatchet Green Road
3) Main Road, B3054, Undershore Road, South Baddesley Road
4) A30, Winton Hill, Stockbridge Road
5) Wintershill, Winchester Road, Mortimers Lane, Botley Road, Snakemoor Lane, Durley Brook Road
6) Church Lane, Snakemoor Lane, Botley Road, Knowle Lane
7) West Street, B3349, The Street
8) Warsash Road, A27, Titchfield Road, Bridge Street
DURATION OF ORDER: from 19th February 2018 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
0300 555 1388