NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Beech Road, Hedge End, Eastleigh between property numbers 1 - 10.
2) Newnham Lane, Basing Ward, Basingstoke between its junction with Crown Lane and its junction with Old School Road.
3) Workhouse Lane, East Meon, East Hampshire between its junction with The Cross and its junction with Church Lane.
4) Pitcroft Lane, Buriton, East Hampshire between its junction with Nursted Lane and its termination.
5) Waterworks Road, Petersfield, East Hampshire between its junction with Steep Hill and its junction with Long Road.
6) Gorley Lynch, Hyde, New Forest between its junction with Hern Lane and its junction with Buddle Hill.
7) Undershore, Boldre, New Forest between its junction with Hundred Lane and its junction with Walhampton Hill.
8) A325 Farnborough Road, Farnborough, Rushmoor between its junction with B3014 Victoria Road and its junction with Pinehurst Roundabout.
1)4) None available
2) Old School Road, A30, Crown Lane
3) Chapel Street, High Street, Church Lane
5) Long Road, Kingfernsden Lane, Ramshill, Tor Way, College Street, Station Road, Bell Hill, Church Road
6) Hern Lane, Hungerford Hill, Buddle Hill
7) B3054, Hundred Lane
8) A327, Southwood Road, B3014/Cove Road, Victoria Road
DURATION OF ORDER: from 5th March 2018 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
0300 555 1388