NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Broadlayings, East Woodhay, Basingstoke that length of Broadlayings which runs along the rear of property nos 11-25.
2) Park Avenue, Old Basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Byfleet Avenue and its junction with Blenheim Road.
3) Newnham Lane, Old basing, Basingstoke between its junction with Pyotts Hill and its junction with Old School.
4) Greywell Road, Mapledurwell, Basingstoke between its junction with Nately Road and its junction with A30 London Road.
5) Cromwell Road, Basingstoke between its junction with Sherborne Road and its junction with Vyne Road.
6) Church Lane, Ropley, East Hampshire between its junction with Petersfield Road and its junction with Church Street.
7) Lower Mead End Road, Sway, New Forest between its junction with Arnewood Bridge Road and its junction with Middle Road.
8) White Barn Crescent, Hordle, New Forest between its junction with Woodcock Lane and a point 75 metres north-west thereof.
9) Wiremead Lane, Amport, Test Valley between its junction with Thruxton Slip Road and its junction with Monxton Road.
10) Fyfield Lane, Fyfield, Test Valley between its junction with A342 Andover Road and its junction with Fyfield Road.
11) Down Farm Lane, Headbourne Worthy, Winchester between its junction with Springvale Road and its junction with Three Maids Hill Roundabout.
12) West Green Road, Hartley Witney, Hart between its junction with A30 London Road and its junction with Thackhams Lane.
1) Station Road, Broadlayings
2) Byfleet Avenue, Linden Avenue, Blenheim Road
3) The Street, Crown Lane, Hatch Lane, A30, Old School Road
4) Nately Road, Hook Road, A287, A30
5) Sherborne Road, Burgess Road, Vyne Road
6) Petersfield Road, Maddock Hill, Church Street
7) Arnewood Bridge Road, Crabbswood Lane, Middle Road
8) None available
9) Monxton Road, Andover Road, Red Post Lane, A342, Amesbury Road, Wiremead Lane
10) Fyfield Road, Stanbury Road, Village Street, Amesbury Road, A342
11) Springvale Road, Wellhouse Lane, Andover Road
12) A30, Thackhams Lane
DURATION OF ORDER: from 14th May 2018 for a period of 18 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
0300 555 1388