NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Hampshire County Council intends making an order in accordance with the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 S.14 because of works on or near the road.
ROADS TO BE CLOSED: those parts of the following roads:
1) Hollywood Lane, Lymington, New Forest between its junction with Lower Buckland Road and a point 70 metres west thereof.
2) Chapel Road, Soberton, Winchester between its junction with Heath Road and its junction with May Bush Lane.
3) Kidmore Lane, Denmead, Winchester between its junction with Mays Well Lane and its junction with Tanners Lane.
4) Curdridge Lane, Curdlidge, Winchester between its junction with Sandy Lane and its junction with Lockmans Road.
5) Hall Lane, Farringdon, East Hampshire between its junction with The Street and a property known as Fielders Farm.
6) Crows Lane, Farringdon, East Hampshire between its junction with Gaston Lane and its junction with Hall Lane.
7) Steep Marsh Lane, Steep, East Hampshire between its junction with Pratts Lane and its junction with Sandy Lane.
8) B3006 Selborne Road, Selborne, East Hampshire between its junction with A31 south-west bond off slip leading to B3006 Selborne Road and its junction with Goslings Croft.
9) Isington Lane, Froyle, East Hampshire between its junction with Isington Road and its junction with A31 Farnham Road.
10) Lipscombe Rise, Alton, East Hampshire between its junction with Linnets Way and its junction with Pound Lane.
11) Wheatley Lane, Binsted, East Hampshire between its junction with The Street and its junction with Sickles Lane.
12) Gravel Lane, Ropley, East Hampshire between its junction with Grosvenor Road and its junction with A31 Winchester Road.
13) Old School Road, Hook, Hart between its junction with Newnham Road and its junction with A30 London Road.
14) B3051 Swan Street, Kingsclere, Basingstoke between its junction with Tower Hill Court and its junction with Bear Hill.
15) Waltham Road, Overton, Basingstoke between its junction with B3400 London Road and its junction with Sprents Lane.
16) Poyntz Road, Overton, Basingstoke between its junction with Red Lion Lane and its termination.
17) Red Lion Lane, Overton, Basingstoke between its junction with B3400 High Street and its junction with Dellands.
18) Littlegreen Footpath, Havant between its junction with New Lane and its junction with Littlegreen Avenue.
No waiting at any time will be imposed between Weston Cross junction and Palace Gate junction, and between London Road and No 33 High Street whilst works are being carried out Dunleys Hill, North Warnborough, Hart.
1) None available
2) Heath Road, Forester Road, May Bush Lane
3) Tanners Lane, White Horse Lane, Mays Lane
4) B3035, B3177
5) B3006, Barleywood Farm Lane, Gaston Lane, Church Road
6) Church Road, The Street
7) Farnham Road, School Lane, Waterworks Road, Steep Hill, Church Road, Mill Lane, Rockpits
8) Selborne Road, Petersfield Road, A325, B3004, Mill Lane A31
9) Isington Road, Blacknest Road, Main Road, Isington Lane
10) Lipscombe Rise, Dowden Grove, Pound Lane
11) Sickles Lane, The Straits, South Hay Lane, The Street
12) Winchester Road, Grosvenor Road
13) Newnham Road, A30
14) Bear Hill, Foxs Lane, Tower Hill Court
15) B3400, Winchester Street, Sprents Lane
16) None available
17) B3400, Winchester Street, Greyhound Lane
18) New Lane, Farringdon Road, Littlegreen Avenue
DURATION OF ORDER: from 16th July 2018 for a period of 18 months – except item 18 for a period of 6 months. (This is the duration of the Order, not the works, which will vary according to technical requirements. Closure times and patterns will be indicated on site prior to and whilst the works are in progress.) Reasonable facilities will be provided to allow access to adjacent premises while the work is being carried out.
A copy of this notice can be viewed: www.hants.gov.uk/publicnotices. Telephone inquiries to: Hampshire County Council, Roads and Transport 0300 555 1388.
STUART JARVIS Director, Economy, Transport & Environment, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD
0300 555 1388