back search


Travel and Transport to School

Lost Passes

Application for Replacement School Contract Bus Pass

Please Note: This form can only be used to obtain replacement passes issued by Hampshire County Council (those with an HCC logo).

If your child’s pass is issued by a bus or coach company, eg Solent Blue Line, please contact the relevant company for a replacement.

If you are in doubt as to who the pass has been issued from, please call us on the telephone numbers below.

If your child’s pass is issued by Hampshire County Council, please enclose a £10 cheque or postal order made payable to ‘Hampshire County Council’ together with the completed slip below and return it to.

We would be grateful if you could write the name of your child and their school on the reverse of the cheque and then staple the cheque to this form.

The Operations Team, Passenger Transport Group, Environment Department, Hampshire County Council, The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UD.

If you have any questions, please contact us on: 01962 846924

bus pass form Microsoft Word 47kb


In this section…