back search


Travel and Transport to School

School Transport Forms

Entitled Transport - Mainstream Children

For applications for children living in Hampshire, please use the forms below. Please ensure you read the Notes of Guidance first.

Paper application forms must be printed and signed by the parent/legal guardian and posted to the Passenger Transport Group at the address below. You can complete an online form for children moving from year 6 - year 7.

Forms for 2014/15 Academic Year

Mainstream Infant, Junior or Primary Schools

Mainstream Secondary Schools

Privilege Transport

Mainstream Schools

Forms for 2015/16 Academic Year

Mainstream Infant, Junior or Primary Schools

Children moving from year 6 to year 7 in September 2015

Mainstream Secondary Schools

Replacement Bus Passes

Special Educational Needs

Please ring 01962 845327 for advice and information.


Payment for Privilege Transport is made by cheque, postal order or debit/credit card for the first term of travel each year, and by standing order authority for the remaining terms. Please contact Tina Godfrey on 01962 846988 or email Tina Godfrey for further advice about card payments and amounts due.

The return address for transport applications is:

Passenger Transport Group
Economy, Transport & Environment Department
Hampshire County Council
Capital House
48-52 Andover Road
SO23 7BH

If you are not sure whether your child is entitled to transport, please read the help with transport to school guidelines.


In this section…