Write a review on your visit to the Museum of the Iron Age
Tell us what you think, or if you disagree with other reviews write your own!
Whether you want to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit, or give us some tips on how we can improve it for next time, we want to hear what you think.
Please leave your name and email address. Your email address will not be published. We may contact you prior to publication, so please use a genuine email or your comments may not be published.
5 reviews so far
29/05/2013 04:04pmMrs Whalley
Organised a school trip here - lovely atmosphere, well led, pacey learning and hands on activities.
05/11/2012 11:38amMr Gray
Excellent to see local history that is well preserved. I was interested throughout and will be back again soon!
14/10/2011 04:12pmJohn Joyce
Loved the museum. Helpful & enthusiastic staff. The displays were well put together.
27/11/2010 03:21pmtonia hanley
it was very good because when u put all the artifacts it seemed it was real
30/06/2010 09:15amDr. Jerome Lynn Hall
A wonderful, cozy, museum with a very friendly and accommodating staff. I was particularly interested in seeing their display of woodworking tools dating to the Romano-British period. Well done. Many thanks!
Review Ref. 313831
- Give the reasons you liked or didn't enjoy your visit.
- Even if your review is negative, you should not use strong or non-family-friendly language.
- We reserve the right to edit or withhold from publication any reviews which we consider inappropriate.
- Please don't post multiple reviews.
- Reviews can take up to 5 working days to be posted.
- If you are under 16, please ask your parent/guardian before you submit a review.
- You should not post reviews if you are associated with this venue.